This is me stoy

“ Wake up Patrick” said Miss Patrick. “Yessssssssssssssssss.” said“good morning Spongebob how are you ?” said Patrick. And so Patrick went out side to play with Spongebob at the playground on the swings and then they went to the side. (one hour later.) Then they went to go to work at the Krabby Patty. (Three hours later.) Tto was time to go home for dinner and then it was time for bed. (15 hours later.) “Patrick wake up you lazy starfish” said Miss Patrick. “I have to tell you some thing patrick you are on the wonted list cause your fatness” said Miss Patrick. “how do you know?” said Patrick. “Because  they just came to the door and tolled me” said Miss Patrick. “Came with me” said Miss Patrick. so Patrick and Miss Patrick when to a secret base and Miss Patrick said. “ get in there now  before they came and kill you and be safe okay.” “okay I will” said Patrick.

So Patrick stayed in the secret base for 5 days straight with no food or water  and his mom came to tell Patrick that he did it  he is a  survivor and that the hunters lift the country  

THE END